Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cuckold Phonesex

Been busy being a bartender, and being more of a tease and denial fetish kind of girl, but I'm back!
Or as back as a girl can be when she is still really, really new.
I'm Connie, and very nice to meet you!
I keep getting asked if I'm a cuckold wife, or a hot wife, and just why do I have so many cuckold stories?
Let me tell you, I do have a ton of cuckold stories!
I'm a born and bred Italian Princess by way of Boston, Massachusetts, from the North End!
Doesn't get any more authentic than that!
What's a nice Italian American Princess doing getting lots of horny men off with my cuckold stories?
Easy.
I have been cuckolding my very Italian boyfriend since we've been together.
Why do I cuckold my boyfriend with big cock?
Because I can? ;)
That too, but mostly, I am a total cuckold size queen, and I just can't get my pussy fucked with my boyfriend's "average" (um, ok) penis, the way I need.
Want to hear more of my cuckold stories?
Call me.
Just $2.50 per minute for the cuckold phonesex fuck of your life.
1 888 684 2825
Very discretely billed to your credit card.
Cuckold you soon!
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment